Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday 2010


And what am I doing - studying this beautiful afternoon. In my little office at school, with posters on the wall and books (textbooks and board review books) scattered across my two tables. I opened the window, and am letting the sun and fresh air waft in - not as fully as it should, considering my office is half-way underground.
Worried about boards (a little over 2 months away). But I am pressing onward. USMLE World qbank - my study weapon of choice.
I got a really nice easter present from my current gf - a basket full of sugar free candy, a stuffed chicken (to go next to my valentine's stuffed dog) and a grow your pet out of an egg. Nice start to my afternoon. I called and left a message telling her thank you and asking her to call me back.
Beautiful Easter. And about the picture? Cadbury Cream Egg - a symbol and one of the best parts of Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment